Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
Novato Foot and Ankle Center Offices in Novato, San Francisco and Sacramento will remain open for business during the current health crisis. The wellness and safety of our patients and community is our primary concern and we want to assure our patients that we are doing our best to meet their needs.
We have implemented some changes to ensure the safety of our patients, physicians and staff:
- Patients requiring an in person visit such as fractures, sprains, infections, wounds, post-operative care and other acute painful conditions will be scheduled in office. These patients will be staggered to allow for extra precautionary measures. We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless you require assistance during your appointment or a driver is needed to transport you to and from your appointment.
- Patient visits that can be done by Telehealth (video/audio) will be converted and may require a change in the time or date of existing appointment.
- Patients scheduled for preventative or routine appointments where there would a low risk to move such an appointment will be moved to a future date.
- Our office may be contacting patients currently scheduled and asking to change your appointment date and time slightly. We are implementing some safety changes to ensure that we do not have crowded waiting rooms and to allow extra time between patients to do an extensive and thorough cleaning of each room.
- We ask if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or other flu like symptoms, or live with someone who has these symptoms that you seek care from your primary care provider and delay your podiatry visit until you are no longer ill and contagious.
- Please contact our office for additional questions.